Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Book Covers of 2013

 
 
 
Last year around this time I decided I wanted to try my hand at New Adult/ Young adult book covers. So I did my research and read over 200 books in this genre, I really fell in love with it, and I started my book cover portfolio at the end of the summer. I never expected to get any work until 2014, but I was super blessed to work with some great authors who decided to take a chance on me and I gained not only new clients but new friends as well. I had so much fun working on covers this year and I cannot wait for what next year brings!
 
 
Passengers of Ego CD cover was my first job, it goes along with
the I Surrender series by Monica James, Released October 2013.
 
 
Songbird by Lisa Edwards was one of my first official book covers
 and was released November 2013.
 
 
Tight Knit was actually a collaboration between me and B Designs,
this is the re-release/ anniversary edition of the book for
Allie Brennan, December 2013.
 
I am a huge fan of Alla Kar's books and it was such an great experience
 to work with her on the cover for Stroke of Fear, November 2013.
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18225785-ending-a-torn-past
Working with Melissa Delgado was wonderful to collaborate with
along with her designer friend Nelani Palomino. we also got to work with a
very talented musician, Dan Tillery, as the cover model. Releases in Spring 2014.
 
I was so honored that Steph Campbell chose to work with me and
my designer friend Danielle Styles on her new book cover, 
Friend is a Four Letter Word, Releases January 2014.
 
 
 
 
 I also got the opportunity to collaborate with an very talented designer Najla Qamber Designs on Premade Covers, and I look forward to working with her more in 2014. If you are interested in any of the spreads below contact Najla Qamber Designs at http://najlaqamberdesigns.com/premades.html
 


 
 


 
 
 
Thank you so much to all the authors and Designers that helped me out this year, I cannot wait to create more covers in 2014. If you are an author and you are interested in working with me in 2014 feel free to email me at LindeeRobinson@gmail.com, my rates are flexible and all of my images are full-rights! Also I am always open to collaborating with Cover designers if you want to use original full-rights images instead of stock photography.
 
 
I hope everyone has a great New Years, and check out my
Lindee Robinson Photography page if you want to follow more of my work.
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

2 comments: