Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Livin' Vintage ( Cinemagraphs 2012)

 
So I never really got to posts my Cinemagraphs I did for one of my Senior Projects in 2012, and I  came across them on my external drive the other night... So even though they are almost 2 years old I wanted to post them. It was defiantly a tricky process to learn and required a lot of foresight and work in post production, but I still Loved how they turned out for my first try at them. I might decide to do another fashion series of them in the Summer... Enjoy!!!
 
(Look closely, and make sure to Click on the pictures to make them bigger!)


 
Clothing and Props Provided by: Livin' Vintage
Models: Dominika, Melanie, & Conner 
Make-up: Melissa Whitt Mua
 Hair: Stein McGee
 
Check out  Lindee Robinson Photography to see more of my work!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment