Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Highland Series Book One

 
Today is the Release day for the 1st book in the Highland Series " The Tartan MP3 Player"!
I am actually doing 3 books for this series and just finished the second cover this past weekend, I will be shooting the 3rd cover next month. C.A. Szarek has been a dream to work with and I loved bringing her vision to life, with the help of the wonderful model Michele LaMontagne.
I also had the help of my good friend Danielle Styles with Logo and Cover Design.
 
I am super excited about branching out and doing  book covers that are in the Historical Romance/ Fantasy genre, I am also doing composites for all of these book covers. Since she wanted the backgrounds to relate to the story in the book we found image that suited her settings, then I shot the model to match the background and composited it using photoshop. I really enjoying doing composites and utilizing my illustration/ retouching background, and I really hope to do more fantasy book once I am done with this series.
 
Also check out some of this Awesome swag C.A. Szarek sent me, she should have some like it at her signings!
 

Keep an eye out for the other 2 books and add them to your TBR list on Goodreads, they will be coming out soon!!! Defiantly get your ebook copy today of  " The Tartan MP3 Player"! ( paperback will be out soon) 
 
 
Thanks for checking out my work and if you want to see more "Like" my Facebook page Lindee Robinson Photography
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww thank you!!! its been such an great experience collaborating with you :)

      Delete