Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Metro Times Gift Guide 2013




I am super excited that my photography will be featured in Metro Times this week!!!
On pg.56 of The Metro Times Gift Guide 2013 you will find a article about my The Peacock Room and my photography to go along with it!



 
There is also a Online Article to go with it on Metro Time's Website!
 
 
I did this shoot a little over a year ago for Rachel Lutz's Shop/ Boutique, The Peacock Room, and I am so excited to see it published!
 I absolutely love working with Rachel Lutz and what she is all about. If you know Rachel then you would know that she is a amazing person who not only runs 2 shops in the Park Shelton, but goes out of her way to help others and make Detroit the place to be.
I  am also so in love with her shops, The Peacock Room & Emerald, and I shop there when ever I get a chance. I have always loved accessories and clothing with a vintage feel and a modern twist  and Rachel has impeccable taste. If you get a chance check out The Peacock Room & Emerald located in the Park Shelton right next to the DIA.
 
 



 
 
I really enjoyed working with a team of people to create this photo shoot, so make sure to check  their pages if you get a chance!
 
Stylist: Bridget Sullivan & Rachel Lutz
 
Clothing and Accessories: The Peacock Room
 
 
 
 
Check out my page Lindee Robinson Photography if you want to see more of my work!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment