Friday, November 22, 2013

Songbird


Lisa Edward , Austrian debut author of Songbird, decided to go with me for her cover photographer and designer, it was a very amazing experience. Lisa wasn't happy with the stock images she found and wanted something unique, that better fit her story. She was recommended to me by Monica James and now I will be creating her 3 book series of covers!

This being the first time I did a whole spread on a tight deadline helped me learn quite fast what all goes into creating an cover. I loved working with Lisa, she is so involved and always had great ideas/ suggestions, she knows what she wants and it was great to be able to bring her character to life!
I got to work with a very talent model, Megan George, on this shoot and she not only brought this character to life but provided the location for the shoot at her grandparent's place.



 


I also created promotional photos and a teaser for Songbird to help further tell the character's story.
Songbird is the first of her 3 part series and already is doing really well with early readers, make sure to check out the blurb on GoodReads for Songbird , and defiantly add it to your To-Read list!

 
The e-book will be released on Amazon on the 25th of November, and the paperback will be available  shortly after!
 


 
To see more of my work check out my page, Lindee Robinson Photography, and thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment