Thursday, November 7, 2013

"Stroke of Fear"

 
 
I was lucky enough to get a chance to work with one of my favorite authors, Alla Kar, to help her create the Cover for her new stand-alone novel "Stroke of Fear".
After I read her Forever Series I fell in love with her work and the way she writes, it draws the reader in and I couldn't stop reading until I finished the books. I was so happy that I got the chance to work with Alla on her new stand-alone novel, that she originally had written as a Young Adult novel a while back, and just released it as a New Adult Novel.
 
Doing this shoot was a lot of fun I felt like Alla and me were on the same page from the start and  everything fell into place, we were able to bring her vision to life with the help of models Mark & Madison. The models did such a great job bringing passion and tension to the shoot even though it was their first time meeting, and although it looks like summer it was very much Fall and they powered through the cold with ease. 
 
 
I also created some Teasers and Promotional images from the shoot as a continuation of their story.
 
 
 
 
 

 "Stroke of Fear" is Available Now on AMAZON and might be in print sometime in the future.
Make sure to "Like" Alla Kar's page for updates and Add "Stoke of Fear" to your To-Read list on GoodReads!
 
 
 

Also here is the full-spread for the book, we are hoping it will get picked up by a publisher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment