Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Passengers of Ego

I am a huge fan of  Monica James's I Surrender Book Series, and I was lucky enough to get to work on the CD she made to go along with her books!
In her books the main character, Jasper White, is in a band called Passengers of Ego, and Monica decided to do something completely new by creating an original CD for the band to go along with her books.
It was wonderful working with Monica on this project and she was very open to my thoughts and Ideas, I really enjoyed bring Jasper White to life through my concepts for the shoot and a wonderful model Anthony Hamelin.

I wanted to create a series to tell a short story of his creative process; from his complicated  relationship with Ava, his love interested in the books and his inspiration, to creating his music and getting out his feelings and frustrations. 

These images will be in the interior of the CD/ the creative process mini series:

 

 


I also provided a few other images for promotional use such as postcards that Monica used for signings.
 
 
 
Please check out Passengers of Ego's FB page for more information on purchasing this amazing album and if you are interested in reading a angst-filled awesome New Adult series, look no future and checkout Monica James series I Surrender! She actually just released the second book in her trilogy, Surrender to Me, so make sure to add that to your To-Read list and Stop by my FB page Lindee Robinson Photography to check out more of my work <3
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18276511-surrender-to-me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment